Koko, Khartoum North - Safety

Hello my dear friends.....Im a new person for this site... first of all my humble hello to all memebers of this forum....

Just wish to get some details about the safety to work in Khartoum North area. Actually I belong to India. Is this place is safe to work for Indians. Also please let me know how about the accomodation facitilies available in this area...Is this place well connected with roads , electricity & water. Im totally new to this forum and so dont know whether this is a right place to post this quest...I wish to get a good response from all great members... thx in advance....

Hi rajathsharmak,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to browse through the several discussions and sections that we have on Sudan forum. It may help you to get some information concerning accommodation as well as work and everyday life there.

I hope that other members will also contribute to your several queries soon. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hello Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply... I have already gone through the whole posts & i got some basic idea about the situation out there.... But all post is based on Khartoum city & nothing mentioning about the north. So just a confusion. Also the post are all outdated information. So just try to find some latest information on this. But unfortunately no one gives me any update. Anyway thanks a lot for your kind reply....I hope for some more replies from our great member's...Anyway thx a lot for this....:)