The secret book

been looking for this book but can't find it anywhere around anyone who owns one can tell me about it
will appreciate

Did not the book title provides some hints for you? :P

lol
unless you tell me about the hints. :-)

That's why the book is secret, it don't want to be found.

There is more than one book by this title. The one by  Jorge Luis Borges is available from Amazon.com. Not available as an eBook though, so you'd have to have it shipped or get someone to bring it from overseas.

Hi kenyan101,

Maybe you can also post your book search in the Buy, sell, exchange books in Nairobi section. It may helps :)

Thank you
Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenya101,
Is it the one by Rhonda Byrne?
I have both "The Secret" & "The Secret Daily Teachings" by the same author.A very insightful read indeed.
I got them from Book Stop Yaya Center 2nd Floor.
If you miss out ,inbox me you can borrow mine.

Regards,
Monica

Are you referring to The Secret by Rhonda Byrne? (thesecret.tv), it is available at local bookstores.

Well, my friend is this post about “The Secret” Book – Rhonda Byrne I do love to read. You can find it at amazon. Rhonda Byrne is the author of this book and has explained in a very effective manner of how this phenomenon can help you in your life. The Secret book says that there are two things that can help you become what you want to be. Using these 2 elements of life you can put yourself in the right path. These two elements are your thoughts and your actions.