Wanted - fashion illustrator

wanted ! a fashion illustrator that can also do technical drawings for a small project

contact me!
thanks!!

Hi,
I am a qualified fashion designer and am adept at making fashion illustrations both in hand and
looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Binita

Coolbini it is advisable when giving out private information such as phone numbers and email addresses to do so via private message rather than putting it on a public website for anyone to see.

I think it's up to the individual to decide whether to share THEIR own personal information or not, not up to you nor I nor anyone else. However if they were sharing someone else's personal info, that's a different matter.

I totally agree, I was just offering advise which is of course why we are here

Cool. It just sounded like you were telling him not to share his personal information here. That's why I had to jump in :)

No I was just advising HER that it would be better to send as a PM. There are a lot of guys on this site that like to think it is their personal dating site

You're right. I don't think he was one of them though :)

brightonguy wrote:

You're right. I don't think he was one of them though :)

The person who posted their number is a female, hence me trying to protect her from the hundreds of men that read these topics. I wasn't referring to the lady who posted the original post - obviously.

... HIM ... HER ... all too confusing to me, I had to go back and see for myself if it was a "him" or a "her" or "both" or neither. :)

I think I have taken this off-topic now :dumbom:

Thanks josnoggles and faraz.. it was by mistake I didnt mean to post my no publicly

coolbini wrote:

Thanks josnoggles and faraz.. it was by mistake I didnt mean to post my no publicly

It is just for your own safety and privacy.
The Forum is a public place and visible to everyone.
Hope you found your job. Best wishes.

Yes farhaz.. thanks guys for concern..

Good to hear. Best wishes.