Charl Grobler (Site/Construction/Concrete Foreman) Want to work Angola

Hi All

My name is Charl Grobler and I'm from South Africa. I used to work in Angola for almost 6 years (2001 - 2006) and I worked for Group Five and Constroi. I speak, read and write in English, Afrikaans and Portuguese.

I'm very interested in working in Angola again because I really fell in love with this country. I was wondering if you might know of any companies who might be looking for expats with my type of experience. I'm willing to relocate and I'm available immediately. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Summary:
•    Have more than 13 years working experience and more than 11 years working experience in the construction industry as a Site Foreman/Civil Foreman. 
•    Speaks, reads and writes in English, Afrikaans and Portuguese.
•    Was a Translator for Government and Military Officials (known as BCOM) on site in Angola for Group Five International (translated from English or Afrikaans to Portuguese and visa versa) and assisted with government negotiations (legal contracts and new projects).
•    Gained more than 6 years' international working experience in Angola as Site Foreman and Civil Foreman with Group Five International (Pty) Ltd and Controi Angola.
•    Extensive experience in Earthworks, Infrastructure, Housing & Projects, Road & Civil Works and Heavy Duty Machines.
Kind regards
Charl Grobler
+27 (0) 79 845 2792
[email protected]

Hi Charl Grobler,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post an ad on our Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Angola. This will surely help you in your research.

Good Luck :)

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Great thank you very much!
Regards
Charl Grobler