Top hiring sectors in Bursa

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Bursa.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Bursa?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

Hello everyone, I am also interested in this topic. As I would like to move to either Bursa or Bilecik

Hi Juliene, according to my knowledge here in Bursa, Most of the people are working in the automobile companies, and mostly in Health sectors

Hi Julien,
As a foreigner and without work permission options are very limited. Personally I think there would be good opportunity to tourism sector. As the Bursa getting more populer touristic destination , any kind of service in tourism sector would be profitable. But be able to provide services you have to meet the lega requirements. And other options  depends on your abilities, experiences and contacts.

Bursa is fifth biggest city  and one of the most industrialised city in Turkey. So that means finding, creating job far more easily than small cities . I still see a huge gap and big potential to tourism sector that can create and demand different positions related to this sector.

Correction, as bursa is the 4th biggest city. Can you please inform the readers more about the tourism end, as well as what kind of industries are there in bursa and how is the living situation?

Thank you for the correction. Bursa called as a Turkey's Detroit. Main automotive industry and sub automotive industry is very advanced. And historically Bursa is heart of the textile industry. It would not be wrong to say Bursa economy estabilished based upon these two industries. And the last two decades there are too many effort to improve other insudustries such as servis, logistics, tourism and health tourism in coorperation with governmet, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry and non-governmental organisations . Unfortunatelly health tourism potential neglected until recently so that Bursa could not attract too many tourist and could not take a share from whole tourism industry as it deserves. With these valuable attempt and organizations there is no doubt that Bursa will be one of the most attractive destination in its region.

Hi Julien

Bursa is mostly industrial city  fo automotive machinery following textile and silk production also there is winter sports related tourism due to Uludag mountain .

However from istanbul (asian side) till Bursa there is no any empty space of land  which full of  factories of all kind of productions .

As someone stated above it would be a bid difficult to find a job without permition .But the chances are exist to succees through connections ;)

I would choose somewhere else nearby Istanbul .