TAOBAO on November 11th everything is on sale!

I'm not promoting Taobao

However for all expats that do not know about this and have friends that do have accounts. This Friday 11/11 everything is on sale.
Taobao has become a consumers paradise in China. Everything and anything you find in department stores and what have not are considerably cheaper on Taobao and on the 11th things are evn cheaper.

So if you're looking for a wedding dress, tires for your car, a drill or a bike, everything is on that day on sale!

Kris

Yeah..Coz 11.11 is Single's Day.Some single ones will go crazy on that day.They will be sad and can do nothing but shopping to abreact their sadness.So Taobao cuts down the price on each Single's Day.Every good is on sale,but in fact some goods' price will be the same.The truth is the lowest price of one good can be on this day.I got this truth from a pair of shoes I bought on Taobao.
Congratulations in advance to all sigles.:D

Berry

Take this as a sales promotion.
There's nothing do to with the singles' day.
The sellers just wanna make up some excuse to let people have something to celebrate, also help with their sales.
So they came up with this idea, to celebrate the singles' day. Most of the their items can have a great discount.

It's kinda like the great sale in U.S, after thanks giving day, before christmas.

weekend driver: Hugh

berrylew wrote:

Congratulations in advance to all sigles.:D

Berry

hugh130 wrote:

Take this as a sales promotion.
There's nothing do to with the singles' day.
: Hugh

Well of course it's a way of capitalizing on Singles Day.

I was stating that I am NOT promoting TaoBAo.

Kris:cool:

It is important you first check the price and compare. That will help you find out whether you are actually getting the product for a cheap rate. Secondly, it is crucial that the product details are also gone through. You should keep these two pointers in mind before making a purchase my product.
You might find this useful website. Here is the same 1 link I added to you.
frugirls.com-busch gardens va tickets

Most are giving genuine reductions.

My wife both has a Taobao furniture shop and is a constant Taobao shopper.

She always checks prices before she buys and she confirms that most of the shops are indeed giving a 50% discount.

I stocked up on office supplies last 11/11 and will do the same again this year.

I'm so old, I shop in stores.