Looking for furnished 1 bedroom apartment

Hello

My husband and I would be coming to Kuala Lumpur on a short term visit for work. We currently reside in US(America) and are expected to arrive sometime in the month of november.

Below here is my husband's work location:
Avenue7, Bangsar South
No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

could you please suggest few good and safe 'furnished' 1BHK apartment near by and if possible the price range.

Also, as this is our first visit to Kuala Lumpur, appreciate if you can share any helpful information with initial settlement.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Suruchi

Hi Suruchi!

You should probably try posting an advert in the Kuala Lumpur housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

If you have a car I have a unit at Ritze Perdana studio available to rent in short term basis. Let me know if you are interested.

The location is near 1 Utama and not that handy to Bangsar without car.

Hi Cindy100,

Can you please post an advert in the properties for rent in Kuala Lumpur section?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Suruchi ,

you may rent a studio apartment at Sri Hartamas , windsor tower studio apartment ,, there is aunit for rent for 12 months lease is Rm2000 per month fully furnished ,, for short term the rent would be a bit higher .. may i know how long will you be around in Kuala Lumpur ? May i know which co you are working with ,, kerinchi , Bangsar is not very close to Sri Hartamas , not walking distance but if you go by car or taxi ,, it takes approximately 15 to 20 mins ,, and trafffic would not be so heavy as it is not in city centre ..

you may reply if you are interested to rent this apartment ..and would like to know the full details .

best regards ,

Cindyfly .

Hi Suruchi,

You can check out Centrio Bangsar South. Have friends who live there, it's soho units. Have a look on iproperty.com.my or propertyguru.com.my to see if there are any potentials.

Cheers.

The nearest to your office would be Camellia Bangsar South or Pantai Panorama which comes with 1,2 or 3 rooms and the rental is quite affordable.

If you need assistance you may PM me.

thanks

Me also, let me know any house rented near brickfield, near to GIS school.

@ mujubur > Please feel free to post an ad in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section or to contact some agencies, here is list found in the business directory : https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … al-estate/

Merci

Priscilla  :cheers:

HI,

The closest to bangsar south will be camellia & pantai hill park area .
You can check the rental price and book through an agent from
iproperty.com.my
Price range can be less than what agents are asking on iproperty

Thanks,

Hello all

Kindly note that the inital post by expat547 is now aged 9months old!

No further interaction was seen from her since, I guess she found the accomodation she was looking for.

Time to close this thread ;)

Regards
Kenjee

Closed