Baseball

I like to play baseball in Hanoi.
Is there any place where I can play?
Many thanks

They open a club of base ball in Ha Noi University, on Nguyen Trai street and practice everysunday: facebook.com/fishanubaseball

:) for reference!

Yes, there is a big baseball group for kids: Red Sox at UNIS, for adults there is a group as well. Not sure what you are looking for.

thanks

Yes, actually I look for both. I want to play for myself as well but I like my my child to play as well. Let me know if any info. Thank you.

For kids: hanoiredsoxbaseball.wordpress.com/about/
For adult email to: Jarrod Andrew Weber at [email protected]

Good luck! Maybe we will meet one day as my son plays at UNIS.

ok, great, thx for info. My son is a month and half old but start to teach as soon as he can walk. Hope to see you soon!

Hello,

I know that this thread is rather old, but probably someone reads my reply. I will probably move to Hanoi this fall and I hope to get the possibility to throw some balls as I did at home in Germany. If someone reads I would be happy to exchange about possibilities to play baseball in Hanoi...

Regards
Marco

Hi, I don't live in Ha Noi anymore. But about a year ago, I know they had an adult group that played baseball for fun (mostly English speaking). I don't remember the name nor phone number, but I found it in Ciputra in the clubhouse (on the posting board, next to the restaurant). Otherwise you can ask maybe someone from the United Nations International school, they might know. Good luck and have fun!

Oh yes, thanks for these information. It's always to good to hear from someone about local contacts so I have someone I could turn to right away.

Regards...