Living cost for a single Indian bachelor

Hai members,

I got a job offer of 450 KD. I am moving to kuwait soon. In the mean time I am doing a small research on living costs in kuwait for a single Indian bachelor. this will help me get an idea about how much I can save for my family in India while leading an average and decent single bachelor life in kuwait. please share your ideas on present actual living cost for a decent bachelor life in kuwait.:)

@Syedmhd:
As per my understanding you could save as possible as the half of your salary...:-)

@syedmhd;
You could write to me at [email protected]

Thank you Paul.

Can you plz give a advice how to find a job in kuwait from india

this is my experience.Now i have to find a Electrical engineer-Supervisor/Maintenance

Experience: Eight years of experience in Operation & Maintenance of Electrical Installations and Execution, Testing and Commissioning of Internal Flat Electrical wiring works including Communication points and External Electrification works such as Installation, Testing and Commissioning of HT Switchgears, Transformers, DG Sets, Main PCC Panels, Laying of HT and LT Cables on GI Trays and Under Ground etc. in a large Construction Projects of High Raised Buildings / Commercial Buildings.

thanks®ards
Ravikumar jada

Hai Ravi kumar. I dont know any specific job media for kuwait vaccancies. you can try through naukrigulf, monstergulf, bayt.com and set your job destination location as kuwait.

Hi RAVIKUMAR JADA,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Electrician job offers in Kuwait section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi there

We have a similar situation... Did you get any info from Paul whether 450KD is enough?
Thanks!

Hi Lilia,

As per Paul's idea and few others view, 450 KD seems to be good enough for not so lavish but a normal life in kuwait.

i got a project manager offer from an Architecture reputed company as project manager what salary shoul i expect??
please share your thoughts

Hai Friends,

Its me Syedmhd and I am the one who started this thread. By Almighty's grace and mercy, i am now in Kuwait with my new job. I found answers to my own question and now I would like to share it here for others to get an idea about the same.

Approx Rent - KD 50 ~ KD 100 ( Single room / share a room with another companion)
                       KD 175 (Studio flat)
                       KD 280 (2 bed room flat)

Transportation - KD 15 ~ 20 ( private coasters for pickup and drop)

Food             - KD 50 ~ 75 (For Single)
                        KD 100 (For a 2 member family - self cooking) [ Approx ]

Laundry         - 150 fils per shirt or pant
                         200 fils for bed sheet, etc

other expenses varies according to persons.

All these are out of my experience and are approximate values.

Enjoy friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I am Radhakant

I got an offer from Kuwait So I wanna know  the expenses in Kuwait for a bachelor as well as for family(2+1 kid),

Can Anybody share me the details of expenses i.e. furnished House rent (location wise) , transport & food and daily needs.So I will plan according to that.

Hello Radhakant M and welcome to Expat.com :)

While waiting for members out there to help you out, I would suggest you to browse through our forum section Cost of Living in Kuwait and see the multiple threads where you might gather your required infos.

Regards

Kenjee