Working visa

I'm seeking guidance to officials or immigrations contacts agencies about working in Malaysia. A friend went there to work by the help of a friend of hers, but upon return to vn.  We lost contact of her. Don't know if she doesn't have legal papers and now is jailed or detained somewhere?  Please help!  Có ai giúp dc giùm thì xin cho ý kiến...cám ơn rất nhiều.

aloha...hi...my own company are certified agency licence from malaysian goverment/immigration and we are providing one stop business services for expatriate. for more details and information, plz dont be hesitate to contact me on my emails- [email protected]    1ssse/ 1 stop services solution for expat....no hassle..or hustling....hustling hustling....ciao....Aloha...

The best thing to do is to file a Police Report in Malaysia. If you report a person missing in Malaysia, the police will investigate and check out any unsolved crimes or detention in immigration centres. You can get anyone you know living in Malaysia to file the Police Report for you. There is a charge.

Please read comment above about Police Reports.  This situation may be very serious. Unfortunately there are many cases of human trafficking in Malaysia where young women from countries in the region are tricked into coming here and then their passports are taken away and they are forced to work as prostitutes. Please take action that may help your friend. It is much better in the long run.

Aloha...hi...very agree with gravitas...juz go to any police station and make a police report and juz ask any of the officer if they can check on their data system if your friend have been detained at some other station or somethng...usually try to look for higher level officer and they are the only person that usually have full access to check on certain strictly private status on  royal police of malaysia internal system...cheers...Aloha...