Go to New Zealand for working holiday(Chinese)

Hi, I am a WHV holder and plan to go to NZ at the beginning of Dec.

Now I am looking for a job to support my trip and stay longer in NZ if possible.

I worked as coordinator and merchandiser many years in industry area.

Hope you can give some idear or suggestion to me. Thanks.

qcychen

Perhaps you should do a Google search for 'Chinese Communities in NZ' 
Then contact them for information.

Hello i have completed my M.Sc in criminology and Forensic science and want to work for organizations working for the betterment of battered/abused children. Is there any Job or could you please help me out as to how i can come to New Zealand for work. Thanks.

For visa information and process www.immigration.gov.nz

lenet wrote:

Hello i have completed my M.Sc in criminology and Forensic science and want to work for organizations working for the betterment of battered/abused children. Is there any Job or could you please help me out as to how i can come to New Zealand for work. Thanks.

After you have obtained Permanent Residence and are living in country, you could keep an eye out for jobs at jobs.govt.nz. Look under MSD (Ministry for Social Development).

Under the current National government, funding for social welfare programs has been slashed, and most social programs (and education) are (very) low priority.

There are very, very few private sector organisations, and most are affiliated with a church.

With a degree in forensic science and criminology, you should consider NZ Police, although they will probably require citizenship for most jobs which will take 5.5-6 years or more after you immigrate. Customs or the Ministry of Justice might also be possibilities.

qcychen wrote:

Hi, I am a WHV holder and plan to go to NZ at the beginning of Dec.

Now I am looking for a job to support my trip and stay longer in NZ if possible.

I worked as coordinator and merchandiser many years in industry area.

Hope you can give some idear or suggestion to me. Thanks.

Good luck. It won't be easy, and your best chance will be to make friends quickly who can help you.

qcychen

You may not find any work in your filed of expertise so you should be prepared to work at any other job.
Try a Google search for seasonal work.

Hello,
May I know how did you apply for holiday working?
My IELTS will be expired by coming March, should I apply by now? When will be the due date for apply?
Thanks!

Go on to the NZ Govt immigration website for all the information regarding visas.