Marriage visa

The woman who will marry are from Antananarivo (we will stay about two years there, and then we will go to Greece) .. the air ticket will be simple, since I will not be returning to Germany .. I want to know if the marriage visa can be issued after my arrival in Tana .. the Malagasy embassy here in Germany may slow somewhat. Thank u

Hi! I'm afraid there si no marriage VISA here in Madagascar, because even if you got married to a Malagasy woman, it does not give you the Malagasy nationality nor the Visa. Mixed couple that I know have to prepare their Visa like the unmarried one.
However, if you find a job here, or  you'd like to start a business, that may occurs you a visa and a resident card but it is still a long way.
Good luck!
Lovah

Hi Orfeas,
If you use Google, you can find the different types of visas available to foreigners.  In your case, it may be "Regroupement Familial" but you are not married yet, so that may complicate it.  If you want a visa that will allow you to stay beyond the 30 days of a typical tourist visa that you can buy at the airport, then you need to get an extendable visa at the Malagasy consulate in your country (or the nearest one that will handle your nationality).  Yes, it will take some time (there are reasons that underdeveloped countries are underdeveloped!).  However, with that visa, you can commence the renewal process without having to leave the country.

You may end up having to get married first, then leave the country to get your extendable visa.

Good luck!