Greetings from Stoufa

HI THERE , my name is Stoufa , i am from Tunis . I just wanna say hello to everyone here
I am easy going, open minded & communicative person . let me know if I can be of any help from this side of the world :)

Hi Stoufam,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you tell us more about yourself and how we might help you? :)

Regards,

David.

Hi,
My name is Annie and I live in Scotland. I would like to move to Tunisia, probably Nabeul,but I really need to know a bit more about the financial requirements etc and how much of a salary would be enough to live on.
I would be really grateful if you could give me any information at all.
Thank you
Annie

Hi Annie ,you'll be welcome to Tunisia :)

I live in the capital Tunis , I am very sociable and enjoy being around people , i can show you around , I can take you to a charming place with a nice view called sidi bou said a must visit place in tunisia:)
anyway , that depends on your plan ... Nabel is very nice city next to hamamet  and more  importantly it s safe place particularly for tourists ... concerning the info you are looking for , just to answer your question it depends on your overall standard of living but i would say 500 euro per month is quite good for renting a flat in nabel + utilities and the second half for your personnel expenses , again it depends on the quality of life and the tunisian guy Mr anouar might advise you on the financial requirements more in details . if i might be of any help you can reach me through FB , just try to find me ( stoufa ben amira) . enjoy your moment :)