Where to buy BODY PAINT or FACE PAINT?

Hello all,

Does anybody know where I can buy body paint or face paint or Halloween makeup for the whole body? I basically need to paint my whole body a bright blue but I have no idea where they sell body paint....

Thank you for any suggestions!!!

Sofia

Hi, Sofia!

I'm not 100% sure, but you can check at Talens shop-its the biggest artistic shop in Kosovo, I think :) it is in the city center, at Bajram kelmendi street - you will see a place called 4lullat and next to it is the door of Talens-also, if you ask, everybody knows it there :)

Hope, it was helpful :)
Have a nice day!

Ups, was it a question not about Kosovo??? :D it popped up on my email and I answered-and only later I saw the location)))
Sorry, have a nice day:)
World seems tiny on websites like this one)))

Haha aw I got excited for nothing!!

Hehe okay no problem, thank you for clearing that up!!

This probably isn't the ideal solution but if you can find blueberries. I mean a tub full of blueberries and soak in the juice for a few hours I think you might achieve the desired result. The downside is it might last a bit longer than just Halloween evening :D:lol::lol:

There is an art shop in Snap Cafe in D2 that sells face paint. Might be worth a look.

Hahhaa... Thanks Good_man ... Could probably work but work too well as in keeping me blue for a really long time haha...

Hey laidbackfreak, thanks I will check it out!!!! Do u know the address or the name of this art shop???

Oh sorry I just reread ur post, Snap Cafe huh, okay I will check it out thanks so much!!

Hey, just wondering if you found face paint in Ho Chi Min?

We need it for a school visit in Cambodia and thought we'd have most luck getting it here. I need quite a lot of it.

Thanks,
Helen