Does s0mebody kn0w about Iru fushi beach and spa?

Hi to all of you here. Does s0mebody kn0w about Iru fushi beach and spa. I got a job offer there. And the c0ntract would be 2 years, i was thinking if it would be g0od working there since i d0nt kn0w much about Maldives.

Hi noreal,

I have moved your question on the Maldives forum as a new topic for more visibility and hopefully  you will get more responses.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi NOreal,

Iru Fushi is formely Hilton resorts, but recently taken back by the local owner. This property is under Sun Hotels and Resorts owned by one of the rich and famous person & government allies here in the Maldives. There are lot of Filipinos working in the resorts, especially in their central office in Male and they are very friendly.

Goodluck =)

Derick

Hi NOreal,

Iru Fushi is formely Hilton Resorts, but recently taken back by the local owner. This property is under Sun Hotels and Resorts owned by one of the rich and famous person & government allies here in the Maldives.They owned 3 more resorts and spa: olhuveli, Vilu reef and Beach house. There are lot of Filipinos working in the resorts, especially in their central office in Male and they are very friendly.

Goodluck =)

Derick