Filipino Friend

Hi, ive been leaving here in Holland for 14-15months i think... And I am willing to give a hand of friendship to my fellow Filipinos too... Others are also welcome :)
I know how hard to be alone in a place like dis, na experienced ko din yan and naghanap din ako ng friends online :) So now i am here to be your friend too if you also want. And no worries, hindi ako masamang tao or masamang ugali, its just i have nothing to do at home so maybe i could give you guys a little information or help you need(not in financial) hahaha! Gaining friends or wat! Talk to you soon!
Enjoy your stay! :)

Hi Mmdc,

Welcome on board to this site.
It is always good to know that you want to help others when needed.

Primadonna wrote:

Hi Mmdc,

Welcome on board to this site.
It is always good to know that you want to help others when needed.

Hi Primadonna!

Thank you! :) i experienced the same when i was new here all alone in Holland! :)
Thanks Again! cheers! ;)

hi Mmdc how are you???
i got the same experince to 4years and now i meet lots of filipino when i move here in Breda

Hi Mmdc,

I hope I can also be one of your friends, I am adding you and hope you accept. You can also find me at FB.

To those who wants to add me as a friend, please do so. I will appreciate it greatly.

Have a great day everyone.

Kind greetings,

Arline :)

hey there!

filipina here too! from Bergen op Zoom :D

im so up to making new friends here, specially 2 and a half months palang ako dito. its not that easy to make friends here cause i have a hard time speaking dutch to people, even when i know what to say, i still end up blurting things in english. :(

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

hi i am filipino also. ako si Virgilio pero nandito ako sa sweden , Tourist lang baka may maitulong ka para makahanap ako job order any job, i had experience in Company and also a teacher in Philippines.
thanks .

hello
musta sana add me

@ Verj2006,

This is an Angelo forum so only English please.

Hello,
I'm filipino also but was born in the States. I currently live in Amsterdam. I'm always willing to meet and make new friends. I've only met one other filipino since being here almost a year. I've made lots of other friends though.

Hello Co-filipinos . ItŽs nice to meet you here in expat. While I was reading your experiences here, i canŽt help smiling because IŽve got the same experience too especially in understanding Dutch language. I even started to search on an  online free dutch language tutorial so I could at least understand few dutch words.  By the way, I just arrived here in Amsterdam two weeks ago from Spain.
I want a change of environment and would like to work here. I am a professional in our country, but i was not able to practice it here instead I found a job as cleaning lady. So , if by chance  you know of an employer who needs help in the house please if you would be so kind to refer it to me. I am married with 5 children and so I am desperately in need of a job.
I would be happy to talk to you all.Thank you.

Lakandiwa

Hi Lakandiwa,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands.

If you prefer you can add your C.V in the job section and you can look if there is any vacancy of your choice.

Hello Primadonna,

Thank you for the warm welcome and your suggestion to add my  C.V. in the job section.

Hello everyone,

I am MJ from Cebu and I will be in Amsterdam for 3 months arriving on the 11th of May. I am visiting my dutch boyfriend and he lives in the city. I hope to meet filipino friends and to share experiences. Catching up with you soon :)

Hi MJ,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands once you arrived.

Enjoy your holiday!

there are allot of pinoys living in Den Haag (for the people who are searching)
im half filipino myself but born in The Netherlands

Nice :)