Is there anybody in jinshitan,Dalian?

I am a colege student in Luxun acadamy of fine arts.And I realy want to make some foriegn friends.Because this is my childhood dream.Please don't laugh at me.Just treat me like a three yeas old child,although I am 20 years old.I am not good at English,but I really want to master it.I also want to learn other  languages like korean,japanese,spain ect.If you want to be my freinds,please send me a message.My email is [email protected]。As you can see,I am so shy.But this is my characteristic.

Hi yxmjolin!

Welcome to Expat.com!
For a shy person you seem very quick posting your personal details on a public forum. :whistle:
It is not recommended for safety reasons.

Regards
Armand

because i don't think those are details.So many people will post it just like me.And you dont know my name and my look etc.thoese are what i didnt post it.i just want to make friends who near to jinshitan.then we can talk in english in reality.if there is someone studying in my school,I will be more happy.Whatever  he or she comes from.And thank you for your reminding.

if there isn't people in here near to jinshitan.Maybe I can find a person to talk to in skype,in english.i can teach you chinese,and you can teach me your language.i really like different languages.it's amazing.