U-19 Indonesian Football Rocks!

Anyone who missed last night's game against South Korea missed an awesome football match.

It rained “cats and dogs” and even ad odd elephant or two during the first half, and that made for some very interesting play as the ball would hardly move through a pitch which looked more like a swimming pool than a football field.

This young Indonesian team is super talented, agile, talented and aggressive (maybe too aggressive some time?).

Selamat to the entire team for a hard won victory, and a special selamat to Putu Gede from Bali!

Yeap, whoever missed the game last night totally missing out the best football match. I must say 2013 is a good year for indonesia in sports as there is another proud moment this year,and it was: BWF World Championship !
-Dewi-

I prefer to watch ladies' mud wrestling.

Indonesian  ladies or ladies in general?

I hear " Off Topic" is coming soon on this thread haha

"I prefer to watch ladies' mud wrestling."

Go figure...an Englishman who doesn't like football.:rolleyes:

If you love mud so much, come on to Bali and I'll put you to work in one of our sawahs.  :lol:

lukereg wrote:

Indonesian  ladies or ladies in general?

Not too fussy as long as they're pretty.

I did offer the suggestion to a lady a while ago but she was miffed as I was talking about her younger sister.
I'm unsure if it was my suggestions regarding her sister that she found less than polite or the fact I wasn't interesting in doing that with her.

Women, eh, I just can't work them out.

"Women, eh, I just can't work them out."

Yes, I've noticed.  :lol:

Ubudian wrote:

"Women, eh, I just can't work them out."

Yes, I've noticed.  :lol:

So have I.

I know they all want me but so many slap my face when I give in and tell them they can experience me, usually before they even ask for my body.

Maybe they want something for comfortable than a supermarket disabled toilet.

There's just no understanding them.

And there was that lady police officer.

She was very kinky as I realised when she handcuffed me but I ran away when I realised she was  really a prostitute.

I found out when she said I would be charged for indecency.