Do I have all the right documents? Please help

Dear all,

I am calling on your expertise to double check we have all the necessary documents for spouse visa.

We applied for fiancee visa but it got refused as we didn't include english test and bank statement s didn't cover 6 months. We wanted the fiancee visa as I wanted us to get married in the UK but now we are going to get married in France instead my fiancee isn't a French citizen.

I have put a check list of documents to include for the spouse visa as follow:

Refusal of entry clearance letter
Letter explaining. That points on which the visa was refused have been addressed
Divorce certificates (we have both been married before)
Marriage certificate
Wedding pictures
Letter explaining how we met etc
Payslips x 6 months
Bank statements x 6 months
Letter from employer confirming my employment and salary
Bills (council tax, electricity, gas, etc)
Mortgage letter and land registry

Any other supporting documents you think we should add? We have already lost the fee for the fiancee visa and we want to make sure the application gets through this time for the spouse visa

Thank you so much

I can't help with that lot but, if you're to be married in France, you may need a cert of no inped from your local reg office.
The cost is tiny but it takes 30 days and you may have to get it legalised in Lonfon.

Check but EU countries may not require this.

I found that a letter from family members helped and also a letter from your local MP was also a big
plus and helped get the application approved, I hope this will be useful to you, good luck

I found that a letter from family members helped and also a letter from your local MP was also a big
plus and helped get the application approved, I hope this will be useful to you, good luck
One of the other blogs said that your will require a certificate  of no impediment I found that was requirement so make sure that you have all that . There are checking agencies that will check that you have all the correct documents they are usually run by the local authorities and they are not very expensive less that £100  it is worth getting everything checked  before you submit your application instead of losing yor fees again

the most important thing in this country  is: u should  show  that u are paying taxes thats it.