Saher !!!

Hello ,
I was Flashed by the saher camera kept in the khobar corniche area. There were no sign boards stating the speed limit and I was cruising at about 110kmph . There were no cars near me , so I kinda feel it was my car itself which was flashed. It has been 2 days and still I did not receive any sms and the moi website still shows no violations. My question is , how much days does it take for the violation to come up on the website and for receiving sms ?

Usually takes from 3-7 days, Keep on checking regularly !!

saimans wrote:

Usually takes from 3-7 days, Keep on checking regularly !!

Thanks !

And also are there any chances that they miss out some of the violation ? I mean do they neglect by mistake some of the violators ?

for me it came after 5 days.....

midhun3197 wrote:

And also are there any chances that they miss out some of the violation ? I mean do they neglect by mistake some of the violators ?

Yes, sometimes they drop the charges. It is mostly selective, for first time offenders, but it is not always the case. It flashed multiple times on my car in the past, but I was not charged all the times. To check for the violation, log into your online Bank account and go to SADAD -> Governmental Services -> Traffic Violations. Enter your Iqama Number. It will show you your current violations. If you have not received it through your registered phone number, their website, or your bank website, within three business days (not counting the day of violation), I say 99.5% your charge is dropped.

Let us know if you received the violation; I am curious.

Deyaa1989 wrote:
midhun3197 wrote:

Yes, sometimes they drop the charges. It is mostly selective, for first time offenders, but it is not always the case. It flashed multiple times on my car in the past, but I was not charged all the times. To check for the violation, log into your online Bank account and go to SADAD -> Governmental Services -> Traffic Violations. Enter your Iqama Number. It will show you your current violations. If you have not received it through your registered phone number, their website, or your bank website, within three business days (not counting the day of violation), I say 99.5% your charge is dropped.

Let us know if you received the violation; I am curious.

Sure I will. I was actually fined on saturday evening around 6pm , and today is the 4th business day after the incident and still did not receive any ! But I am desperate because one of my friends stated above that he got his after 5 days . Don't know  whether to be tension free knowing that my violation is dropped or to wait for it passing each day fearfully.

Oh no !! I recived the message 2 hours back !!!! 300SR for speeding !!
Any way thans for all those who replied for my question !!