Internet cafes in Riyadh

Does anyone know of some newish internet cafes with fast connections suitable for online gaming, etc?

I sometimes use a local internet cafe but the connection is fairly slow. Ideally, looking for somewhere near Euromarche/Olaya/Uroubah Rd.

currentaffairs wrote:

Does anyone know of some newish internet cafes with fast connections suitable for online gaming, etc?

I sometimes use a local internet cafe but the connection is fairly slow. Ideally, looking for somewhere near Euromarche/Olaya/Uroubah Rd.

would you like internet cafes for online gaming , like counter strike and Call of duty ?

I just play Total War. I don't play anything else as historical sims are more my taste..

currentaffairs wrote:

I just play Total War. I don't play anything else as historical sims are more my taste..

sorry my friend... all cafe inernet i know , they don't have total war , but you can call them and ask them about downloading , they are friendly

-Progame , fast internet , on Abubakr alsadiq road before Moqren bin abdulaziz Road

-Golden network , Othman bin Affan Road , exit 7

currentaffairs wrote:

sorry my friend... all cafe inernet i know , they don't have total war , but you can call them and ask them about downloading , they are friendly

-Progame , fast internet , on Abubakr alsadiq road before Moqren bin abdulaziz Road

currentaffairs wrote:

my good friend may i know the exact location of the internet cafe more specific if posible thank you

Hello there expat-blog0000,

This thread is inactive since 2013. It is recommended to participate on more recent threads so as to get better chances of feedback.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

thanks miss beautiful bhavna😇 hope i found my desire thanks a lot.