Getting out of Saudi

How to get out of Saudi while keeping your chances to return.

Employer will not be letting go without contract completion & will not co-operate in any way.

Do you still have your passport? These employers are pricks, maybe go see your embassy and see if they can intervene.

chaitu4u wrote:

How to get out of Saudi while keeping your chances to return.

Employer will not be letting go without contract completion & will not co-operate in any way.

If your employer is not cooperating, there is VERY LITTLE you can do.

You efforts may be best spent in trying to improve your relationship with the current employer and finding some middle ground.

If you're planning to come back and join another company, you need to work on exit with an NOC. Leaving KSA through your embassy probably would disable your entrance.

i have completed my first contract (2yrs) in my current company, now i want to move another company here.but my company is not giving final exit, they are giving exit re entry only, if i get exit re entry visa how many yrs i can't enter in KSA for other company, please advise

there is no limitation for exit reentry, in that they just mention you need enter KSA before some duration time. May be a month or 3 or 6. It depends. I have seen some companies giving exit reentry for their employees depending on their positions. If your company dosent wanna give u exit, why cant you find a job and transfer? if still they cant, then find job somewhere and just pay money to agents and they would help you with transfer. I found few who dint get official transfer letter from their sponsors, but they successfully done with their new transfer to new companies.  Find some agent to help you regarding this. would cost 3000-7000 SAR depending on different agent.