Problems with Facebook?

I have been having problems with trying to get to Facebook...is it blocked now too?  I am hoping it is just me and today only.  It has been the best site for keeping up with family and friends from home. 
Please post if you are having problems too.  Thanks!

i only have problems with facebook when i use the wimax but not with the ADSL connection.i asked the LLT customer service about it and they say it's because of my area has a bad coverage :(

It was up and running until 2 minutes ago. I cant access it now.

It was off and on today.  Am up now though.  Hope the LIbyan gatekeepers don't add it to the exclusion list.

Mine is working fine with wimax (11pm)

use juma.tk to bypass firewall for facebook if any.

i had a problem today morning trying to sign in aswell. though this website enables to go proxy - excellentunblock.info

Today I have had no problems with getting to the site or logging on.  Hope it stays that way!  Thanks for all your replies and advice for by passing any block.:)

Haha so Im not the only one! I have noticed problems signing into hotmail as well. But I have set my proxy servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 which does end up by passing any of these issues but it seems that its slow getting to the sites never the less! Youtube works amazingly when you set your DNS! The server belongs to google. heres the link! try it out maybe it will be of help. Its like using those sites to get around firewalls but you set it up off the bat! no need to look at annoying ads either!

http://www.labnol.org/internet/setup-go … ers/11439/