Getting Saudi Visa- Father's surname difference in documents

Salaams,
I have been reading very helpful information from the blog since few months however I noticed there are 4 to 5 layers of documents attestation process. I'm hired by a company in Saudi Arabia and they are processing visa, possible delay is due to Hajj. So here is the scenario;

1. Type-1 (Educational Documents Matric/Inter/Degree)
   My father's name on these documents is with Family Name ie "Muhammad Iqbal -surname-"
2. Type-2 (ID Documents like NIC/NADRA, Passport, Driving License)
   My father's name on these documents is without Family Name ie "Muhammad Iqbal"

So everything else is fine except mentioned above.
Until now I never had problem with above however I doubt of any problem during attestation so would like to hear if someone had/know such experience before. I would like to get TheLegendLeads comments as well, I know of great help :)

Thanks

InnerFeelings wrote:

Salaams,
I have been reading very helpful information from the blog since few months however I noticed there are 4 to 5 layers of documents attestation process. I'm hired by a company in Saudi Arabia and they are processing visa, possible delay is due to Hajj. So here is the scenario;

1. Type-1 (Educational Documents Matric/Inter/Degree)
   My father's name on these documents is with Family Name ie "Muhammad Iqbal -surname-"
2. Type-2 (ID Documents like NIC/NADRA, Passport, Driving License)
   My father's name on these documents is without Family Name ie "Muhammad Iqbal"

So everything else is fine except mentioned above.
Until now I never had problem with above however I doubt of any problem during attestation so would like to hear if someone had/know such experience before. I would like to get TheLegendLeads comments as well, I know of great help :)

Thanks

TLL is on leave, usually for internal paper work and process within Pakistan, you might not face an issue due to different names. But if any of these documents are in Saudi Embassy then it might be a problem. For eg; If the name in the passport and name in education certificate is very different then you might face an issue, if the difference in only in last names , they might over look it as well. Check with any reputed agent which does visa processing and you will know.

Thanks HRGuru for the prompt reply. I will update status what happens about the case.