Urgent Help!

Dear Experts,

I just got a visa slip from my employer, it was a lengthy process of around 5 months.

It was agreed earlier that the visa type would be professional as I have been offered a position of "Business Continuity Officer", however the received visa slip is of type "Labor".

I raised the concern to my employer and according to them they tried hard to get the required type of Visa but in the end the ministry approves Labor visa, due to the current situation in KSA.

As per the employer, the labor laws have been changed and because of that after getting an Iqama and if I have all the educational certificates attested from Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan and Saudi Cultural Office Pakistan, the profession on iqama would be changed easily(within 15 to days)

Please advise.

Regards

muhamadumair wrote:

Dear Experts,

I just got a visa slip from my employer, it was a lengthy process of around 5 months.

It was agreed earlier that the visa type would be professional as I have been offered a position of "Business Continuity Officer", however the received visa slip is of type "Labor".

I raised the concern to my employer and according to them they tried hard to get the required type of Visa but in the end the ministry approves Labor visa, due to the current situation in KSA.

As per the employer, the labor laws have been changed and because of that after getting an Iqama and if I have all the educational certificates attested from Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan and Saudi Cultural Office Pakistan, the profession on iqama would be changed easily(within 15 to days)

Please advise.

Regards

What your employer says is correct, you can always change the profesion after arrival if you have all the proper documents. If you are married, this will be a problem though since you wont be able to get the family unless you change the profession.  You could try asking them for any other visa category that they have in the mean time.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I'm married and that is why raising the concern. They don't have any other type of visa, this is what they get after lengthy process of around 5 months.

Regarding the documentation, I contacted one of the agent and according to him, the degree will only be attested from Saudi Cultural Center and Saudi Embassy after I join my employer in KSA, since visa profession does not correspond to my degree.

Is there any other way to get it attested from Saudi Cultural Center and Saudi Embassy before my arrival in KSA.

Another question is the time mentioned (i.e. 15 to 20 days) for profession change is right or it takes more time.

Regards

muhamadumair wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I'm married and that is why raising the concern. They don't have any other type of visa, this is what they get after lengthy process of around 5 months.

Regarding the documentation, I contacted one of the agent and according to him, the degree will only be attested from Saudi Cultural Center and Saudi Embassy after I join my employer in KSA, since visa profession does not correspond to my degree.

Is there any other way to get it attested from Saudi Cultural Center and Saudi Embassy before my arrival in KSA.

Another question is the time mentioned (i.e. 15 to 20 days) for profession change is right or it takes more time.

Regards

Unfortunately you need n employment contract with matching profession or you need a letter from the company (attested from MOFA, which they have stopped giving) in order to attest the certificate. There is no other way to do things legally.

Profession change can take a min of said days + more depending on the time and the person who does this for you.

Hi I need help my contract finish but my employer did not allow me to go back home what I will do...??? Please help me I want to go home.. Anyone can help me plsss

It's my friend question.. Plsss any help for her plsss she want go back home

Dear HRGuru,

Thanks for the reply, I do have a signed offer letter. Will this work?

Mjoyfelipe@ yahoo.com wrote:

It's my friend question.. Plsss any help for her plsss she want go back home

She can approach jawazat and labor office to get the final exit.

muhamadumair wrote:

Dear HRGuru,

Thanks for the reply, I do have a signed offer letter. Will this work?

If the offer letter is attested from chamber of commerce and MOFA in KSA, yes it might serve the purpose.