Jeddah Accommodation

Hi. I have recently arrived in Jeddah and i am looking for an apartment or compound. 1 - 2 bedrooms. If there is anyone who knows of any or can give me contact details for compounds then i would be grateful.

Hi flatdog#1 !

You should post an advert in the Jeddah housing section.
It should help.

Regards
Armand

Armand
Many thanks for your suggestion

Patrick

Hello Pat,

Which area/s in Jeddah are you looking at? For Singles or family ? Budget ?

Ahmadaq

I am looking for the north of Jeddah from Hera street north. I am here as single man so 1 bedroom is sufficient. budget between 30,000 to 60,000 per year with furniture, if possible.
I am working at the King Abdullah Economic City, this is the reason for staying in the north of Jeddah.
Even if you know some one who has an apartment available in the economic city this would also be good

Thank you for your interest

Hope you can assist

Patrick

I was helping some friends for the past few weeks finding flats and there are availabilities at the buildings they ended renting in, but unfortunately they are all located in central Jeddah (between Palestine Str. and Tahlia Str.)..

Have you considered Serviced apartments?  There are few good ones behind Danube Supermarket in Hiraa Street.

Ok For the compounds, I think your best options are either the ones in Ubhor area or the ones around Al Amal Street (North of Hiraa Street and  near Jeddah Prep & Grammar School). ( am thinking that  your budget will not be enough to get you in a good one)

Ubhor ones;
M&M Tel: 6562145
Dive Village Tel : 6561416
Fal Resort
Huda Beach tel:2342332
Makarem Beach Tel:6562655

In and around Al Amal Street;
Belleview  Tel: 6547666
Lotus  Tel: 6548808
Continental Village Tel: 6548777
Reem  Tel: 6829195
Sunset Village  Tel: 6549533

And then you have Azzam Compound which is outside Jeddah in Assafan area, it's an old compound / ugly but I think within your price range you can find something there Tel: 6940930

good Luck

Ahmadaq
Many thanks for taking the time to forward this information.

I will give these places a call and see what is available.

I have more of a budget than i posted but was trying to stay within a certain range as it will be the best way to keep my earnings higher.

If the accommodation was of a good standard then the budget could be increased if so required

Again many thanks for your information and assistance.

Patrick

Hope that you can find what you are looking for, please let us know what is the outcomes of your search so others can benefit.

Real estate market in Jeddah has been changing dramatically for the past 3-4 years and the prices are keep going up.

A friend of mine use to rent an American Style one bedroom apartment in a good area for SR23K/year around 8 years ago, the same flat is being rented now for SR64K !!!!

Ahmadaq
Ok
I will keep you posted

Patrick

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Hi, I am currently in Riyadh, will be moving to Jeddah in 2 to 3 months.
can anyone advise me about compounds and prices in jeddah. I am looking for 2 bedrooms apartment.

Thanks,

Hi Patrick

Still working in King Abdul Aziz Economy City? Is there any accommodation available there?

Regards