Job Offer Review

Hello Everyone.
I'm new in this forum and I need your help to decide whether to accept or refuse a job offer.
I'm a fresh graduate from the German Jordanian University in Jordan as Industrial Engineer. I can speak Arabic, English, and German. I went as an exchange student to Fulda, Germany and passed 2 courses there. Additionally, I did an internship with BOSCH, Blaichach, Germany in the Quality assurance department for 6 months.

I was offered the following package (Quality Assurance) and would like you to advise whether it is a good offer or I can find/deserve better:

- Basic Salary: 5,000 SAR
- Transportation: 600 SAR
- Housing Allowance: 15,000 SAR (paid annually)

I still can't make my mind and decide if this is a good offer.

Thank you in advance!

Just try to to push the employer for bit higher salary, you never know. Otherwise, this salary is reasonable for a fresh grad as a pocket money. Your actual earning would be the practical knowledge/experience and worth of your profile will increase with this practical experience.

I was told that this offer is the maximum they can offer to a fresh graduate. I currently live with my parents thus the housing allowance is extra pocket money. The employer also told me that I will get trained and I heard that the company is on the brink of merging with an international company.
I think if the basic salary was a bit higher the offer would have been a very good offer for fresh grad.

Alkailani wrote:

Hello Everyone.
I'm new in this forum and I need your help to decide whether to accept or refuse a job offer.
I'm a fresh graduate from the German Jordanian University in Jordan as Industrial Engineer. I can speak Arabic, English, and German. I went as an exchange student to Fulda, Germany and passed 2 courses there. Additionally, I did an internship with BOSCH, Blaichach, Germany in the Quality assurance department for 6 months.

I was offered the following package (Quality Assurance) and would like you to advise whether it is a good offer or I can find/deserve better:

- Basic Salary: 5,000 SAR
- Transportation: 600 SAR
- Housing Allowance: 15,000 SAR (paid annually)

I still can't make my mind and decide if this is a good offer.

Thank you in advance!

Got to admit, for starters it aint bad. Go for it. Once you got couple of years under your belt who knows you might land a much better package.

G'luck!

Thank you sh3hryar. I think getting experience is the most important thing now. Especially that I couldn't find any vacancy for fresh graduates online.

Alkailani wrote:

Thank you sh3hryar. I think getting experience is the most important thing now. Especially that I couldn't find any vacancy for fresh graduates online.

Agreed.

Mmmmmm well yea I agree it's a good offer and maybe u can ask for a rise later
Good luck :)

Hadeel.you wrote:

Mmmmmm well yea I agree it's a good offer and maybe u can ask for a rise later
Good luck :)

Thank you :)