Looking For Brazilians in Switzerland - A procura de Brasileiros!

Hi,

IŽm currently living in Malaga, but planning on expanding my business to Switzerland.

But i cant seem to find many brazilians, any one know any brazilian comunities etc in switzerland?

Thanks! :)

Hi nataliekaren,

Please feel free to go through the Brazilian expatriates in Geneva section, this might help you get in touch with Brazilian in Geneva. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Ola,

Sou suiço e brasileiro , morando em Genebra a mais de 30 anos.

Tenho contato com varias comunidades brasileiras em todo o país. desde a Suiça alemã até o Ticino.

Caso precise de informações , queira me explicar suas necessidades.

Abraços

Julio Navarrete

Hi Julio,

Post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Geneva forum for other members to read and participate.

I you want to post en Portuguese I suggest you the Fórum Genebra.

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Oi. Julio!
Tdo meu nome é Vosneide. Gostaria d saber como é a vida estando ilegal na Suíça especificamente em Genebra?
Se consegue trabalho facil?
Se pode comprar carro?
Tirar carteira d motorista?
Ja morei nos EUA me viro bem no inglês e falo bem espanhol.
OBRIGADO
Vosneide

vosneide wrote:

Oi. Julio!
Tdo meu nome é Vosneide. Gostaria d saber como é a vida estando ilegal na Suíça especificamente em Genebra?
Se consegue trabalho facil?
Se pode comprar carro?
Tirar carteira d motorista?
Ja morei nos EUA me viro bem no inglês e falo bem espanhol.
OBRIGADO
Vosneide

Gosh....you did not read the post above yours ?

David from the Expat.com Team just explained that this is an Anglophone section thus you need to post in English only !!

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

When posting to the Switzerland (Anglophone) Forum or other Anglophone forums, please post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

If you wish to post to any of our other language-specific forums (English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese) you may access them by clicking on the flag icon you find in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting the desired language. When posting to any of them please use ONLY the specific language of the forum.

Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team