Ford Crown Victoria Accessories

Hello friends,

I am new to this blog, i hope i can query my doubts here, since i live in riyadh.
I have a ford crown victoria and i don't find much of a car accessories shop which is economical except the Olayan. Is there any other good car accessories shop where i can buy seat cover, mat cover, air freshner for the car, cup hoder, wind shield. I don't find a shop with quality economical products.

I appreciate if anyone could help me out in this vast city of Riyadh. :)

You can find a lot of accessories at SACO hardware stores, they have multiple branches all over Riyadh.

Other than that there is a very famous area known as Ghurabi Street, near Batha where you can find multiple shops for your everything related to custom car accessories

ryusuf7 wrote:

Hello friends,

I am new to this blog, i hope i can query my doubts here, since i live in riyadh.
I have a ford crown victoria and i don't find much of a car accessories shop which is economical except the Olayan. Is there any other good car accessories shop where i can buy seat cover, mat cover, air freshner for the car, cup hoder, wind shield. I don't find a shop with quality economical products.

I appreciate if anyone could help me out in this vast city of Riyadh. :)

Ask some one around for a place called "Ghurabi"

It is car accessory head quarter.

You won't find it in google maps, since the official name of the place is some thing else.

drive to BATHA, one huge street full of car accessories shops

I have visited SACO earlier but could not find good ones.

I will drive to Ghurabi as many of you recommend that, i hope it is economical and affordable as i have heard that these shopkeepers charge a lot on expats just like they do on the saudi citizens.

Thank you. I will drive to and check out that place. :)