Moving to Rwanda in December,2013.

I am a teacher and am moving from Alaska to Kigali this December. I will begin teaching at the International Montessori School ( The Earth School) in January. I'm wondering how soon I should begin looking for housing.  I will be by myself so am also wondering if I should look for shared housing or an apartment? These are my concerns at the moment.

hello??
you are welcome in Rwanda
my name is Buguzi Omar Mukhtar,
[Moderated: send your details via a private message for safety reasons pls]

feel confortable to come please

Hi Molly,
I think the best way is to have a shared house with other experts and we have many here in Kigali if you will be based in Kigali. You can also have you own apartment if you don't mind about rent prices. Here is a yahoo group where you will find more announcements especially for people looking for housemates, leaving experts who are selling their stuffs, etc. groups.yahoo.com/group/kigalilife/messages‎. Join the group and start interacting with people. I would suggest that you create a yahoo email for this purpose. Like everywhere on internet, you may meet scams, never send money, don't pay for something you don't see! If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me, I will help! Welcome again in Rwanda!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert on the Houses for rent in Kigali section.]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert on the Houses for rent in Kigali section.]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]