Maid for a bachelor residence - Any consequences ?

I am unable to mop up my flat as I am very allergic to dust and can't afford to miss my office.

It's not difficult to hire a part time maid but I need to know what could be the consequences if a maid visits a bachelor residence?  Do I need to inform police or her agency in advance that I am living alone and she will be working as a part time maid for few hours on specific days?

P.S: please don't suggest male workers, I hired a guy couple of weeks ago and he had been very casual in handling household stuff.  There is a difference in washing a car and cleaning a furnished home.  I am certainly not a desperate person and much occupied in a day with my own stuff.

An elderly and decent maid is willing to work for me (and I call her ‘aunty'). But I am a bit cautious before letting her visit my place to avoid any unforeseen incident.

Unless you live in a compound, this is a very bad idea !

salman108 wrote:

Unless you live in a compound, this is a very bad idea !

I agree (and it doesn't matter her age!).

Hmm seems that it sounds weird. Ok, I am putting off the idea of having a maid. I'll look for some other solution. Thanks.

You say you've had a male cleaner, but maybe it was that particular *guy* who wasn't good, not male cleaners in general. 

I have a male co-worker with a cleaner he's very happy with--the deal is the cleaner works at a hospital full-time as a .. cleaner--and this probably makes all the difference in the world as he has been trained to be thorough.  My co-worker was able to hire him to come every Thursday morning (now Saturday) and the guy does an excellent job.

Wear a mask!  Just not a V one.

Beakersful wrote:

:dumbom:

Alliecat wrote:
Beakersful wrote:

:dumbom:

http://whatsupsthlm.se/images/content/blog/33/modeochfilm_20130911134140.png

which one is you? :unsure

Alliecat wrote:

Does it matter ?

They are both baked !

Luck !

It matters--one is more attractive than the other :D

Alliecat wrote:

LoL .. Okkkk

if your are going to be surgical about it.

Cat on the prowl ??

salman108 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

LoL .. Okkkk

Cat on the prowl ??

You were supposed to ask which!

Alliecat wrote:

Walt or Jesse? I guess I began as one and matured into the other

Alliecat wrote:
salman108 wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

LoL .. Okkkk

Cat on the prowl ??

You were supposed to ask which!

Imma go ahead and guess Walt !

what say alliecat ?

Best idea is to get a male cleaner. No matter how you explain to the authorities here the she's only cleaning your place or even you two are just praying the rosary or salah for the sake of mankind, a man and a woman who are not related legally to each other is strictly prohibited to be together in this strange place. Im sure theres a lot of better male cleaner our there than the bad one you had before.