Looking Good Friendship for Roaming in UAE

We are Married Indian couple live in Dubai seeking some good friends to roam in UAE , we wish to meet greet and roam with decent and genuine people

i think you can meet up and be friends with good , genuine people here in dubai , there are lots out there

jasminanup wrote:

We are Married Indian couple live in Dubai seeking some good friends to roam in UAE , we wish to meet greet and roam with decent and genuine people

ur searching for couple? or anyone?

Hi,

Even I was about to post such ad on this site.. We are indian couple from Mumbai n staying here since last 4 years.
were not able to make much friends here.. Am Chartered Accountant & my spouse is housewife. You can trust me about genuinity.. have the same question about genuineness in mind & just wanna try. If it works it would be good.
Staying in deira n working in bur Dubai. Regards, Praful Rawat

Hello smarty05

So as to increase your chances to meet other people in Dubai, I suggest you to participate on other recent threads on the Networking in Dubai section of the forum.

This one was inactive since 2013!

And concerning about genuinity, you will never find more genuine than Expat.com  :cool:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hiii
Good day
I am working in dubai after a gap of 5 years and I am looking for good people to t spent time and roam around .drop me a line if you are interested.
I work in business bay and lives in Qusais