Visa, jobs, housing

What is the possibility that my husband and I could live in Samoa while his visa is pending? We've waited nearly two years for his spousal visa already. He passed his interview in February, but it could be months or even another year before his visa is issued, due to the bureaucratic inefficiency of the detailed security checks for citizens of Afghanistan. We just want to live together while waiting for the visa. I saw that Samoa allows Afghan citizens in the country for 60 days without a visa. How realistic is it for us to stay in Samoa indefinitely, until his visa is issued? How easy is it to find jobs? Is rental housing easily available?

Thanks!

If you are waiting for a spousal visa to be processed you will not be allowed to come in to Samoa on a tourist visa.  You could check with a Samoan Embassy for up to date information regarding this.

You have to be residing outside the country whilst the spousal visa is being processed.

Jobs will not be easy to find unless you have a skill that a local does not possess. I suggest a Google search to see if there are any jobs for you in Samoa.

For housing and cost of living check through this website
www.numbeo.com

Oh...I'm in the U.S. and my husband is in Afghanistan, waiting for a spouse visa to get into the U.S. I think Samoa allows visitors from both the U.S. and Afghanistan, am I right? My husband can't get into the U.S. while his visa is pending, but wouldn't he be able to stay in Samoa?

Your post was a little unclear as to what you wanted. 

To stay indefinitely in Samoa you are best to seek advise from a Samoan Embassy or the immigration department. A Google search will give you contact details for both.