Passport sending out of saudi arabia...plz help as i made a blunder...

hello to all,
                thanks a lot as u always guided me with your kind reply..i mistakenly brought my  wife s and children passport here in ksa and now i want to send these back to pakistan..can i send these by fedex or dhl?is it legal to send passports?any alternatives like pakistan embassy??plz do reply...thank u so much..

I have sent my passport through express mail before, but its always a risk

There are several Pakistanis going out of saudi, so find someone and let him help u deliver. Usually for india i do like that. If not my friends, may be some of their friends help me. Thats the best, fast and safe method.

thank u so much for your reply..plz tell me whether fedex or dhl will agree  to send  passports from saudi to pakistan?becoz many people are afraid of carrying other s passport...l am very upset as i m new here and done too much mistakes...can we send passports as documents without telling them?thanks

You can contact Pak Embassy for that but it will take months to deliver.
Best if you ask some one who can take the passports with him/her.
Fedex /DHL will not carry for international delivery.

bokhari_13 wrote:

thank u so much for your reply..plz tell me whether fedex or dhl will agree  to send  passports from saudi to pakistan?becoz many people are afraid of carrying other s passport...l am very upset as i m new here and done too much mistakes...can we send passports as documents without telling them?thanks

There are some rules of thumb. No legal procedures in the world would require anyone to ship passports. Such docs are supposed to be with whom they belong. Check out your passport, it's written there that shipping passport to some other country is a crime (bullet#6 on backside cover).

I don't mean to tell you off. Just writing it for the sake of awareness of all dear viewers who stumble upon this post.

I agree with Zeesham on the solution of sendng it back through someone.

dear tweaked,how did ou sent it?which express mail?plz name of service..thanks

my friend had sent his passport to Jordan for renewal and he got it back recently, so DHL, TNT etc. are reliable in this regard.
I dont consider it risky at all

All the best