Looking for job as personal assistant / Secretary

Hi all,

If possible anyone of u could help me to get a job, I had experience over 10 years as Secretary and Personal assistant (Expatriates).
I am high self motivated person, reliable, good looking and pleasant.

[Moderated; use the private message please]

Hi Ciska Sari,

I suggest you post your resume in the Personal assistant jobs in Jakarta section please :)

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien

is that important mention "good looking" ? my PA ugly, and she is real pure working only instead of mistress.

Sinta , most of  the vacancies of secretary mentioned it . Especially here in Indonesia. So it's the one of my way to express my self to the employer:)

Ciska Sari wrote:

Sinta , most of  the vacancies of secretary mentioned it . Especially here in Indonesia. So it's the one of my way to express my self to the employer:)

Dont mind sinta_sinta, there's nothing wrong with being confident. Better than sinta_sinta who changes his profile informations from Indonesian girl to an expat guy...
Double personality? Hmmm...

Sophie Fisher wrote:
Ciska Sari wrote:

Dont mind sinta_sinta, there's nothing wrong with being confident. Better than sinta_sinta who changes his profile informations from Indonesian girl to an expat guy...

maybe that indonesian girl was his secretary that he mentioned before...

yeaaa..not too good looking

oops  :dumbom:

Aabie, lolol. You're too funny :P

just thinking if i'm too loud,Annie...
:whistle:
but then you said i'm funny..

so, okay laah...thanks iyaaa

:top:

Sophie Fisher wrote:
Ciska Sari wrote:

that's my ex GF, why ? Do you mind ?

finally... (s)he is talking!!!

aabie ryan wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:
Ciska Sari wrote:

maybe that indonesian girl was his secretary that he mentioned before...

yeaaa..not too good looking

oops  :dumbom:

yup, called ugly

Nice to hear that lol :lol:

Can we get back to the initial topic please :)