Deduction from STC Mobile Credit for unknown services

My STC SIM has been subscribed to some unknown services without my consent, due to which 80 halals are dedcuted daily and 5 SAR are deducted on weekly basis and this is happening for more than 1.5 years now.

I have been chasing customer services and helpline several times but invain....hopeless situation and I am paying STC for some unknown alien servies.

How can i get rid of this paranormal activity by STC ? any suggestions ?

I advice you visit their office, with your identity, than ask to cancel all the services enabled.

This happened with me, and i had stopped recharging it because of daily deduction, finally it was cancelled when i visited their customer service.
Please note that on phone they will not entertain you

Regards
Ahmad

My advice is to visit the Main Office located at King Fahad Road if I'm not mistaken. Maybe this subscription was accidentally happened when your Mobile is in your pocket.

malisohail wrote:

My STC SIM has been subscribed to some unknown services without my consent, due to which 80 halals are dedcuted daily and 5 SAR are deducted on weekly basis and this is happening for more than 1.5 years now.

I have been chasing customer services and helpline several times but invain....hopeless situation and I am paying STC for some unknown alien servies.

How can i get rid of this paranormal activity by STC ? any suggestions ?

Find out who ever runs their revenue assurance and billing department.

make fuss like a pro