Getting my russian partner in...?

I have fallen for a girl from russia who means the world to me, i have every intention of being with her for the rest of my life..unfortunately her current job is not on the job shortage list, and having dealt with nz immigration before i know this could be a real problem getting her permanent residency. 
can anyone give me advice to help guide us through the immigration process? thanks.

This is a duplicate of another post you posted....
Are you planning to marry or live together soon? At some point the partnership visa will be your best option if she can;t apply in her own right based on skills and at that time you will need to prove that you have been in a stable and legitimate relationship.
Until then she would have to look at normal temporary visa options like work or study visas probably. It is difficult to assess without all the facts.

** not intended to be immigration advice **

hi graham,
thanks for your time replying to both posts..
karina is coming to stay with me for two months from mid october on a visitors visa, she then has to go back to russia. we would like to live together/get married in nz as soon as possible but haven't known each other or have proof of being together for two years.  the odds are stacked against us being able to realize our dream.
i live on the west coast of the south island and am a permanent resident originally from the uk, i have been in nz for 12 years. i am a fulltime artist/author...so cash poor but asset rich/ok.
do you give payed immigration advice if so i would be interested in paying you to help us.  what do you think our chances are ? also would our chances get higher with your help?
thanks again, mark.  p.s.  if this is not what you do then that's cool, thanks anyway.

Hi yes feel free to email me on [email protected]
It would be good to see her education and skills etc.
Cheers

thanks graham, she is coming to stay with me in greymouth,new zealand in october, i will get back to you about her education and skills then.  thanks for your help and have a great weekend, mark.