Visa Application Finally Submitted

I would just like to say a massive big thank you to everyone who helped guide me through the nightmare that is applying to get an ID card and residency. 

All the paperwork was submitted this morning, only waited for an hour and a half, checked, double checked and informed that we would hear in two months to collect them.

I can't thank you all enough, you are all brilliant.  The knowledge and experience made my plodding through the quagmire of what was needed, a more stress free task.

I even got a 10/10 from the girl who took our application - so a round of applause to you all xxx

good to hear positive feedback for the forum and its contributors - tnx

as i plan to go and apply for ID card you could write down all the papers that you submited, to help me and all the others that will come after ;)

Duxx wrote:

as i plan to go and apply for ID card you could write down all the papers that you submited, to help me and all the others that will come after ;)

I am sure that one of the moderators will post the link or point you in the right direction as the thread has previously been discussed in great detail on here :)

toonarmy9752 wrote:

good to hear positive feedback for the forum and its contributors - tnx

I can't praise you all enough. :D

I am glad all went well for you Chardor.

Best of luck!

Antonio