Anybody working for ALDAR Laing O' Rourke in Abu Dhabi?

Hi

I was wondering if there is anybody working for this company? I have been offered a role and since I have never worked in UAE, any advise will be welcome. I will be coming to work as British Expat at Al-Raha Project.

Things I would be interested to know are:

Accomodation they offer for family?  I believe they have block of flats in Abu Dhabi Centre? Any body seen them ? what are they like? Does accomodation normally include bills?

What kind of salary should I expect as a QA/QC manager? I am earning £50k/yr in London

They are also offering 30 days holidays, health care, education, salary in £ in UK,  flights once a year, car

you can contact my friend, she is working there maybe she could help you [email protected].....

Dear Faisalsazhar,

Can you share with me a bit more on the working experience and environment of ALOR since you joined on April?

My friend is being head hunted and awaiting the appointment letter from ALOR. Can you please provide more details of ALOR employment benefit and terms and condition that an employee shall negotiate for.

Looking forward to hear from you and sharing your experience, cheers!

Regards,
anderson

Who else can help to provide more information pertaining to working with Aldar Laing O Rourke?
:cool:

if you are still interested, i work myself in dubai, and have friends working for ALDAR in Abu Dhabi

Of course I'd be grateful if you can provide more info concerning ALDAR employment and working environment.

Can any one help me about any information pertaining to working with AlDar in UAE