Hello busan

Hi everyone,
I just came to Busan 1 month ago and will stay here for 1 year, I'm studying korean language.
I would like to make a new friend to hang out together
I speak Arabic, French & English and soon korean :)
If anyone interested pls let me know

bonjour Nouna8
je suis francaise d'origine marocaine, nous pourrions prendre un cafe si vous voulez. j'habite Dalmagi
faite moi signe : [Modéré: par mesure de sécurité veuillez svp utiliser la messagerie privée pour envoyer vos données personnelles]

Salut Zaho,
Je tai envoye un msg ya 2 semaine ...l'as tu recu?
Je suis partante pr un cafe ou autre chose

hello dear i am hajar from morocco but i am actually living in south korea i've heard that you need a help cantact me if you are interested anyeong unnie ;)

Hello
I am Vilas from India
Its just 1month passed I came to South Korea
I stay in Busan
what about you

Hi, I am Abiken in Geoje.
speak english. can we spent next week end together

hi there
nice to meet you.
call me "heeya"
i living in busan.
i want to be friend with you
then~

Hello Hajar Im coming to seoul this week end and will stay there for a week if you want to meet

Hello of course we can be friends :)

annyeonghaseyo ^^ im a girl who loves tooo much talk with korean so can we be friends here is my facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fashionnkarima ; gomawo chingu

hi there?
im korean woman , live near PNU(busan national university)

i'm welcome you to come to busan korea.
i run  women share apartment near PNU. (4 BDRM 3 BTH)
also looking for some like you to live  together.
some korean students live there looking for friends to hang out and exchange culture.
they dont speak english much though....
i also can be a friend with you.
the thinng i would like to  is, connecting people with language and culture as comfy as your hometowm.

living with local people could be nice chance to be accustomed to their culture and language.

of course with low deposit and monthly.
now im married and have a lovely son though,
i used to be a student in London for a long time.
therefore i understand how difficult and how exciting living in another country as a student.
let me know if you are interested in my place.

im welcome to help you at anytime
not only house but also anything about korea, busan.

ciao

May

Hello dear.
I am moroccan living in Riyadh , Ministry of Fisheries in morocco  is participating in sea food exhibition in busan on 2 July for 3 days. We are looking for 2 male waiter and 5 female hostess to work for the event only . The candidate will be paid for their part time work .
Do you know any Moroccans who would like to help for the event . My email ;[email protected]
Thanks
Regards

Hello dear.
I am moroccan living in Riyadh , Ministry of Fisheries in morocco  is participating in sea food exhibition in busan on 2 July for 3 days. We are looking for 2 male waiter and 5 female hostess to work for the event only . The candidate will be paid for their part time work .
Do you know any Moroccans who would like to help for the event . My email ;omlahfi[at]gmail.com
Thanks
Regards

Hello expats,

I am Ralph from Thailand. Just moved here to Busan, Korea last month for 2 years engineer contract.
Recently, I am also learning Korean language. I live in Haeundae-gu(해은대 구), very nice place to live here.
I hope I can meet some new friend here.

Hi.i intend settling in south korea.i will  appreciate any useful advice you can render,like affordable accomodation, job chances and general orientation that can assist me adopt effectively..thanks..look forward to reading you.

hello there~

Im Bryan, Korean, and  currently living in Busan. Could you be my conversation patner?
I think I can give you very useful information of Busan... especially restaurant...^^
Add me kakaotalk - nicejmins
Have a good one~

:)

Hey how are u all I am noha from Morocco nice to meet u all
I'm really intersting about Continue my studies in Korea so if anyone foreing or Moroccan study there I will be glad if she/he give me more informations and I will love to make friends from everywhere too

Thanks