Teaching in equatorial guinea

i am interested to teach, in universities, primary and secondary schools (French and English languages) please help to find a job in BATA

thank you

Hi dona khalil,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I think you should try to send your cv to the universities and schools. I also invite you to post an advert in the teaching jobs in Equatorial Guinea section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Dear Christine,

thank you for your help

regards,

hi
i would like to teach in universities, secondaries schools (french, english, any subject i sciences of education), work anywhere as a translator, as a secretary
grateful

I am Tanyu Emmanuel Tamfu.I am holder of BA  English and French and i am 31 years old.I have been teaching English and French as second languages since 2010. I am interested in teaching in Equatorial Guinea. Can you help me please?       

Christine wrote:

I think you should try to send your cv to the universities and schools. I also invite you to post an advert in the teaching jobs in Equatorial Guinea section.

Hello tanyutamfu,

I think Christine already gave the right solution to finding a teaching job in Equatorial Guinea. Try to post an ad in the  link she gave.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

i want teaching jobs in Equatorial Guinea ,i am trained to teach English

I have more than 20 years teaching experience,how can i get help to secure a teaching job in Equatorial guinea.

I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Communication Studies and a Diploma in Education,all from the University of Zimbabwe.I can start work as soon as possible.

@ ngonimakadho :

Please do not post several times on the forum.
For your jobs search, i would advise you to post in the Jobs in Equatorial Guinea section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: