Australia! Australia!

Australia is one of my favorite countries.  If I'm going to list down all; I'm going to put Australia as my number one country to quarters. At the outset of seeing all the pictures—and the other information that I read, I felt that I'm part of that country. I know, I'm quite unaccustomed with some of the places—but having this question in my mind, “What is the feeling of living in country Australia?” I really want to know and feel it by my own self. But at this point I'm still one of the dreamers.  I hope someday, I'm going to see myself standing at one of the most fine-looking places of that country.

joeldt23 wrote:

Australia is one of my favorite countries.  If Im going to list down all; Im going to put Australia as my number one country to quarters. At the outset of seeing all the picturesand the other information that I read, I felt that Im part of that country. I know, Im quite unaccustomed with some of the placesbut having this question in my mind, What is the feeling of living in country Australia? I really want to know and feel it by my own self. But at this point Im still one of the dreamers.  I hope someday, Im going to see myself standing at one of the most fine-looking places of that country.

I'd like to add something but I just realised it was your feeling.

So, good luck!

Australia is definitely one of the best countries in the world. The people are great, and the landscape is literally awesome.

If you ever have the opportunity to get to Australia, please do. If you have the opportunity to migrate to Australia, then you will have a wonderful world of beauty and opportunity. It's not easy to get here, but it's definitely worth it!

I like nature, people, big cities, especially Melbourne, ocean, beaches.

This is very much a 'horses for courses' sort of thing. I couldn't see me living in Australia but I would love a month out there as a holiday.