Looking for business partners in cambodia

Hi
My name is Zheming and Im from Singapore.
My company is expanding its business to Cambodia in a month or two. Therefore Im looking for partners I Cambodia. Anyone knows any friends from Cambodia situated in Singapore pls let me know. Thank you.

Hi Zheming, what is the business?

Hi Dm
Do you have Skype? Maybe we can Skype and I show you my business proposal there.

Hi ssZheming,

You should post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Cambodia section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Dear ssZheming,

Are you considering to expand into Papua New Guinea? I own and run a successful enterprise with extensive business networks right around the Asia-Pacific region including Singapore. My company is looking at creating mutual business networks and joint venture investments etc.

Please advise.
Kind regards

Joel

Dear Sir
I am Mr COLLINS from africa in particula Cameroon i'am a business man i'm looking for a Cambodia business partnert I am looking for Cambodian businessmen in order to establish serious  business relationships allowing us to join our finencial Capital to invest in public works and Real estate.
Hope for your undestandiing
Waiting for your early reply
Mr COLLIINS

@noviinter

This is an old inactive thread.
As advertising is not permitted here on the open forum please post in the business partners section located under classified at the top of this page.