DAY CARE - NURSERY IN Shmaisani, AMMAN

Hi all,
I am moving with my family to Amman in a month time (in neighborhood called Shmaisani).
Can anyone recommend good daycare or nursery for my 2.5 year old girl that is open until 4pm-5pm.
As my husband is french, we already contacted french school, but they are located far away from Shmaisani.
Anyone had any ideas?
Looking forward to any tips and suggestions
Ana

Hi Unana,

Welcome in Jordan and welcome aboard to this site.
I hope that somebody can help you.

welcome Unana , maybe if you haired a house mad will be better

Hi Ana - I just saw your posting, and I have posted something similar also for Shmesani - but for a one year old.  Did you have any luck finding something good in the neighborhood?  We are moving in about a month.

Any advice appreciated.

thank you!
Sita

HI Sita,
there is nothing for one year old. All kindergartens / daycares around my apartment are for kids more than 2.5-3y old.
And usually they are working until 2pm, sometimes 4pm.
I have however and nanny for my baby and my older daughter is going to school until 1pm.
Try Facebook site "Expats Amman" and ask some more specific question. There are a lot of people that are in similar situation.

If you need anything more let me know
A.

Thanks so much Ana for your quick reply.  That is quite depressing actually.  I have many colleagues who have had their kids in daycare since they were even less than 1 year old - so there must be something.....though perhaps this is not in Shmesani......will check out this facebook page as well.  Thanks for the tip.
Sita