Plz reply to my querry...v.important

friends,i  am plannig to apply for family visa for mrs and children.. my mrs is  pregnent and will not travel alone with children..wat should i do?one option is that i should go myself to bring her but i m new and cant leave ksa before 6 months...i want my brother in law to acompany her but i heard that u cant apply for visit visa for brother in law..plz guide me on this issue..is there no relaxation for pregnent woman travel 8n ksa??thanks

Your wife will have to undergo a medical examination. At the time of visa processing if your wife is in 5th month or above, the hospital won't clear her out for travelling and the visa won't be processed. You've to plan accordingly.

Bro,

Why dont you get your wife to deliver in ur homeland first. Get all the formalities ie: birth certificate and all done before bringing her over here. And of course after birth she need someone to take care of her, cook and take care of the baby first until she is fit to be on her own, and im sure your mom or mom in law will be able to do this for her back at home. Why rush!

Dun stress her noe man. Let all settle and and when she is fit then work on bringing her here. My wife is 6 months pregnant too and she is back at home. I wont risk anything for her and my childs safety at this point to bring her over. Take it easy now, you will still get leave to go back for delivery and also before that depend on ur manager. And I am very sure they will allow, Saudi are very sensitive for family issues dont worry they wont stop you.

Good luck

Going back and bring your family is your right, and this is your company local policy not to travel first six months. If you think you should go and bring her then go to your boss and related authority in your company and present your case.

After all they are also human and understand what you are talking, so just find out a person, present your issue. But keep in mind, if you are flexible you will never get what you are looking for until otherside is very polit.

Wish you goood luck,
Kamran