Got European Polish Residence. Can I work in Norway ?

what if you have a european polish residence , you can work in norway ? please i need a answer as fast as possible . thank you all  :)

I'm not sure, but I wouldn't have thought so. You can read about the rules at www.udi.no. They have pages in languages other than Norwegian.

I don't think residence in another country gives you permission to work in Norway, although there is a special tax category for EEA migrants (for people who, say, live in Sweden and commute across the border)- are you planning on continuing to reside in Poland while working in Norway? Sounds difficult!

:) hello
yes i would like to stay in norway but i dont know what i have to do :

To the best of my knowledge, citizens of the EU are entitled to work in Norway; and Poland is an EU member. Check it out.

Gordon Barlow wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, citizens of the EU are entitled to work in Norway; and Poland is an EU member. Check it out.

The op's profile says he us from morocco so I was going in the assumption that he has polish residency but not citizenship. In that case, dmcart's link is the best bet for basic info on how to proceed.

You're right, ECS. Sorry! I didn't think to check his profile.

yes im moroccan :) i know that it will be difficult :) thank you all   !

You need to inform yourself by looking up this link:
https://www.nav.no/en/Home

It's the Norwegian labour and welfare administration. They offer a chat service too, and I'm sure they will be able to determine what you can or can't do.

Good luck!