Yellow: new to India

Hi!

My name is Sebastian from Sweden and no we don't have any penguins nor polar bears ;).
Me and my spouse are moving to India (Chennai) end of October. I am an electric engineer, working for ABB, who has been given this wonderful opportunity to move abroad working for a sister department located in Chennai.

I hope this time abroad will give me new perspective on life, yeye I know it sounds cliché :P

We are up for anything that could make our stay remembered, Cultural events, party's, visit historical locations, travel around, meet new people etc.

One thing I want to do before I leave India/Chennai are to experience scuba diving on Andaman islands.

I have simple needs, my primary objectives after work are music, movies, games and training, but during the weekends I want to get out and experience the surroundings.

Hope I can meet any one who reads this :)

Br Sebastian

Hi Sebastian!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

diveandamans.com/
I have been to Marina Beach in Chennai; my wife and I spoke to someone who described the tsunami.
Please say hello to Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid for me.

hi good moving to Chennai.
very happening place, but hot for almost 6 months.
were will u stay..
I am into business in Chennai

Raj

jacky77 wrote:

hi good moving to Chennai.
very happening place, but hot for almost 6 months.
were will u stay..
I am into business in Chennai

Raj

I don't know where to stay yet. I am going down for a pre-visit on 7 oct and stay there for one week looking for a good place to live at.

Sebastian

just try to stay near ur Office Route
or need Plush Area to stay.

If u travel a lot stay near airport , as metro is under construction, lot of traffic held Ups

by going ur Posts u probably will stay Very near my house.
will guide u for sure.
if u need any help do reply.
my place has access to all the facility
Regards