Any non working women?

Hello, as I am not working here, would be great to meet somebody who is free during a day, as a gym buddy, or at least to grab a coffee! I am Croatian, 23!
Cheers!

Hello,
I'm Slovenian. Not without any work, but would be very nice to meet you.
I da pričamo na hrvatski :D

aa odlicno :) di si tu na otoku? koji dio?

Hi petramau,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should maybe write in English so as the other members can understand pls ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Most non-working women do not go out with friends at least not in the villages. They go out with husbands, kids and relatives.

The working women are very arrogant and will not spend time with you.

If you are a home-maker (housewife), most of them think you must be illiterate or semi-literate. When my children were small and I was not working, they used to say that I must be some "garbage" from India. Just my opinion as I have lived there for a long time. :(

AnitaTee wrote:

Most non-working women do not go out with friends at least not in the villages. They go out with husbands, kids and relatives.

If you are a home-maker (housewife), most of them think you must be illiterate or semi-literate. When my children were small and I was not working, they used to say that I must be some "garbage" from India. Just my opinion as I have lived there for a long time. :(

She is looking amongst the expat community and not necessarily  the locals .
:idontagree:

?

AnitaTee wrote:

I don't work in a paid job but like a lot of ladies I do quite a bit of volunteer work, not only does it keep you busy, you get to meet lots of new people.

I have never thought that a housewife is illiterate etc bringing up children and running a home is a career in itself and very hard work ;)

all people are not same, kindly telling u all, dont judge people in general, thanks. There are many good people on earth.

I am young and far away from illiterate. :)
I study, working on a very high and hard degree, that is a reason why i am not working.
This topic went wrong way :)
I only opened it because it would be nice to meet ladies that are free during a day.

+1

Indeed could we please avoid going off topic here? :)

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team