Internet providers in la linea

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has info on internet service providers that work best in la linea? Looking at either adsl  or wireless. Doesn't seem to be much info on net.

Thanks in advance.

I see there hasn't been much movement (none at all actually) since the question was asked.

Please, anyone?

Just moved to La Linea this week and am struggling to find a good Internet service that won't force me to also get a landline phone. I just want TV and Internet, why is that so hard to get here in La Linea de la Concepcion?

If you have useful information, pretty please chime in. :) I need my Internets. :D

Hi

I was wondering if you had managed to sort this out yet?

I have had the same problem so also need some advice?

I am now looking at flexnet as it is easier to sign up but is more expensive!

Thanks

Have you tried pepephone.com
Proberbly one of the cheapest

hi when we lived in la linea we found ono was the best for internet ...

I am not sure as I have not moved over yet.. should be out there the 1st of oct but I ahve been looking at the 4g internet offers over there.

theskydoctor.com/4g-internet-la-linea.php

They seem to cover la linea but I guess it would be best to call them :)

Hello, I am also looking for temporary internet in La Linea, so if I find anything will let you know.

I am living in Estepona now and there was a local company called orbit who did 4g internet.

You have to pay 300 euros up front for the router and its 60 euros a month but its unlimited and here in Estepona I get 60MB down and 20MB up on average but sometimes even more than that.

There is also no contract with this I just pay each month.

Maybe there is something similar down La Linea way.