Hello All,

Dave and Amanda here. WE live in Burleson Texas and have decided to retire early and enjoy a new adventure by moving to Central America. We do not know where yet, but the usual suspects are Belize, Costa Rica; Nicaragua, Ecuador and Panama.
We would like to find a friendlier climate for year round living to get away from the 100 degree summers and cold winters. We hope to live in a city or town with a vibrant feel to it , an expat community and a safe environment.

We do have a sailboat and may wish to move our boat to this new place if there are any marinas suitable. We have no preferences on where we live, Caribbean or Pacific side, as long as the weather suits us .
We look forward to gathering first hand info and exchanging ideas. We are fortunate in tht we do not need to work and can afford this adventure.

Looking forward to meeting many of you online !

God! I love this country. I love its crazy ways and its lovely people. I have just purchased some property here on the pacific coast I start to build in a couple of weeks. My dream come true!